Translate?

Sunday, February 22, 2015

Introduction

I have been giving advice for a while, basically ever since my friends knew the meaning of four small words: “What should I do?” From what I've heard, I’m quite good at it too. So let me start by saying no one's perfect, but still, others perspective can make a difference and help us in many situations. Sometimes, there's nothing better than talking to someone in order to find the problem and the solution truthfully.

Here's a bit about me. I'm a 16 year old girl that can speak 3 languages (English, Arabic and French) , I live in a city in Canada and I like to help others. There are many things I like to do, to see, and to experience. I love to read, lets just say you cannot find a cup of tea big enough or book long enough to suit me. I like to write as well, I like to believe once you write word after word it has a bigger meaning, its power. I like to think, to stand alone and observe. I like to look at the clouds in the sky with a blank mind. I like to dream,  I like to talk, I like to listen. I like to travel and see things from a different perspective. I like to see the moonlight at night and the sunrise in the morning. I like not only listening to music ,but relating to the lyrics . I like the sound of the rain and I love long walks . I like to be alone. I like having a lot of friends. I like to do thought experiments when I cannot sleep in the middle of the night. I love food and comfortable clothes. I love how I feel when I'm all dolled up for a special occasion. I love seeing others happy. I like good books and romantic movies. But most of all, I like to laugh. 

With all that said, you probably think I'm all rainbows and sunshine, but that is nowhere near the truth. I'm realist meaning I tend to view things as they are, I use facts and past events rather than hopeful feeling and wishes. I don't sugarcoat. Every post I make will be my honest opinion, what I think, how I would handle things, perhaps a logical explanation. I will end every post with a quote because what I did not mention earlier is, I love how deep and inspiring quotes are. As for now, I leave you with a quote by Oscar Wilde who was an Irish writer and poet.

The only good thing to do with good advice is pass it on; it is never of any use to oneself ”

10 comments:

  1. Wow Batoul! Your first blog post was so... inspiring? Motivational? I don't know what it was, but I do know that it was amazing. I love how you stated everything that interests you and everything you love. I could relate to a lot of those statements you've made! Keep up the great work, I'd love to hear all the advice you're going to give in the future! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kimberlee, I hope you and the other viewers find this blog beneficial and useful. If you have any topic suggestions or need guidance in any way, Id be more then glad to dedicating a weekly post to it and helping you out. :)

      Delete
  2. Wow Batoul! This blog post was honestly really amazing to read. You seem like a really cool girl and great advice giver; you seem like a good person who loves to shed sunshine on to others. I’m certainly excited to read what you have in store next! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Batoul that was a fantastic blogpost! I could actually relate to what you said. Yes, nobody is perfect. In addition; we seem to have a lot in common. I love food and to see others laugh too. Also now I know to who I should go to when I’m in need of advice. Thank you! Can't wait to see what you post next!

    ReplyDelete
  4. woow Batoul i loved your blog post and i cant wait for the next one.You seem like a good advice giver and a really interesting person. I love how you talk about what you love and what kind of person you are and all your interest.I know who to go to now if i have a problem.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Batoul this is a great way to introduce your blog, by explaining your interests and slightly opening up to your viewers, because I feel that this will make them more comfortable to agree, disagree or ask you questions. This has made me want to consider your opinion and advice that will be further expressed in your upcoming blogs. So far I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gonna be a great blog Batoul! I love how you're making it about you're advice. As a friend, I always go to you for advice because it is the best! So I think it will be a great thing for others who have may not approached you for advice, just to read it on your blog. It will help many people. I can't wait to continue reading. I feel like this will be very helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait to argue with every blog post you make! We are gonna have so much fun arguing together! Let me start off with saying you don't have to share every piece of advice you have, somethings you just need to let others find out on their own. Anyway all of your opinions are wrong cause their not mine. Can't wait to argue!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Way to start off in a positive way.,..I believe this is my blog, therefor I will do as I please. I also think you should smarten up, because if none of whats in this blog, is beneficial towards you, why waste your time reading. Stick to selling fish, and please excuse yourself out of this blog.

      Delete
    2. Way to start off in a positive way.,..I believe this is my blog, therefor I will do as I please. I also think you should smarten up, because if none of whats in this blog, is beneficial towards you, why waste your time reading. Stick to selling fish, and please excuse yourself out of this blog.

      Delete